We are a Christian, non-denominational theological school, open to any church and denomination that regards the Bible as the only rule of faith and practice. Our headquarters is in the Greater Boston area, at 118 Main Street, Ashland, MA 01721, BOSTON, USA. We are registered in Massachusetts under the umbrella of a free church, as an integrated auxiliary, which gives us the same constitutional status that the church itself has, according to the first amendment.
We offer theological support for churches and Bible institutes that wish to develop a respectable theological curriculum under the umbrella of a recognized institution in the United States of America.
We offer different courses: undergraduate in theology, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree and doctoral degree. JITS also offers training for volunteer chaplains, to work as such in hospitals, in the prision system, evangelism, schools, and in natural disaster situations. Our undergraduate classes are ideal to train lay workers to better serve in the ministry. Get in touch with us for more information.
Jefferson Netto graduated in theology in Brazil in 1986. Later on, his degree was validated by Boston Theological School, after he moved to the United States. Today, Netto has a Ph.D. degree in religious philosophy from Tabernacle Bible College and Seminary. He has also authored several books. He is a Psychoanalyst by the Greater Boston Psychoanalytic Society.
Besides his consistent academic background, Dr. Jefferson Netto is a man with a passion for teaching the Word of God, a mission that he has carried out since the 1980s.
Dr. Netto is the founder of Jethro International ministries, which comprises a theology college, an international chaplain training center, and a mission ministry.
• Rector - Dr. Jefferson Netto
• Director of Relations - Pr. Wellington Silva
• Executive Secretary – Pr. Zandra Netto
• International Director - Pr. Diego Netto
• Latin America Director - Renato Freire
• Asia National Director (Japan) - Pr Wellington Silva
• Europe National Director (Europe) - Pr Richard Mcpherson
1. We believe in the Bible as the only true source of revelation. Our infallible rule of conduct.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ, born of a virgin named Mary, conceived by the work and grace of the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The only true God that reveals Himself in three persons.
4. We believe in the forgiveness of sins through the pure and innocent blood of Jesus Christ shed on the Cross of Calvary.
5. We believe that salvation is purely by grace, through faith, exclusively in the person of Jesus.
6. We believe in the Church, a body of redeemed by Jesus Christ who believes and practices the teachings of the Holy Bible.
7. We believe in baptism with the Holy Spirit, a supernatural experience reserved for all born-again in Christ. We believe that this experience brings the power that the disciple of Jesus needs to testify about Him before men.
8. We believe that Jesus Christ will come a second time in two stages: the Rapture of the Church, preceded by the resurrection of the saved dead and, 7 years later, His return to earth with all the saints redeemed for the establishment of His millennial reign.
9. We believe in eternal salvation and perdition, New Jerusalem for those who are in Christ and a lake of fire for those who reject Him.
10. We believe in the full and final defeat of the devil and his angels, of the anti-Christ, of the false prophet and of death, which will be cast forever into the lake of fire.
11. We believe that those saved by Jesus in all ages will live with God forever and will never suffer any more harm.